Thursday, June 4, 2015

Watercolor Tigers


I had my last class of the school year this week. I still can't believe how fast that went! My k-4th graders created their bold tigers with permanent marker and their choice of watercolor. This was perfect for a one class project. In a couple weeks I'll start my summer art class series. The themes this year are: Animals Around the World, Unique Materials Art Fun, and Draw, Paint, Print, Collage. I'll be posting student work throughout the next few months. I'm hoping we can squeeze in a quick getaway to San Diego, Las Vegas, or at least a little staycation.

Wishing you all a Wonderful Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man tigers are my favorite and I've been wanting to do a tiger lesson for years, ever since I read/saw Life of Pi! :) these look so cool and I love the expressive color.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!